HOW IT WORKS?
Doubler2 acts as a switch allowing you to operate up to four valves on one wire.
- In the valve box - Doubler2 is connected to four valves using only one hot wire and the common.
- At the controller - The one hot wire is connected to four stations using jumper wires.
- When the controller runs the Doubler2 stations - the valves will activate sequentially for the watering times set on those stations.
WHY YOU NEED IT?
Add new valves to:
- Add drip lines
- Add sprinkler zones
- Water new landscaping
Separate watering zones
- Wet and dry areas
- Flower beds and lawn
- Shady and sunny areas
Bypass broken and damaged wires caused by:
- Gopher or rodent damage
- Invasive tree roots
- Damage from landscaping or construction
Fix low pressure areas
- Lawn sprinklers not providing proper coverage
- Zones not watering due to low water pressure
- Multiple valves watering simultaneously
|Easy to install and use|
|Can be installed any distance from controller|
|Operate up to four valves on a single hot and common wire|
|Compatible with all 24VAC controllers|
|Up to 8 amps per output to valves|
|Overbuilt by design for long service life|
|Made in the USA|
|Built to last using the highest quality materials|
|No need to trench in new wire from controller to valve|
|One year full replacement warranty against defects|
|Most cost effective way to repair broken wires|
|Complete an all day repair in less than an hour|
|Quick repair prevents downtime and landscape damage|
|Eliminates the need to find and dig up broken wires|
|Free phone and online support for installation and troubleshooting|
|Engineered for best in class durability and longevity|